The Cranston Community Association provides advocacy, programs and other services using the funds obtained from community association memberships. Here are just a few of the things we do:
- Giving residents a voice – listen and support members’ ideas
- Creating a feeling of shared community values and common interests
- Acting as a resource for information
- Offering programs and services based on residents’ needs and interests
- Creating a sense of community celebration, pride and identity
- Finding ways to recognize residents and volunteers who make a difference
- Finding ways to create an inclusive environment including events
- Making communication job one!
- Looking to community resources, the City and others for collaborations and partnerships
- Engaging people in community planning and municipal decisions
- Creating partnerships with local businesses
- Promoting the notion of safe communities through citizen engagement
- Responding to issues that affect community life
- Building and supporting amenities and facilities that create places for citizen interaction
Membership is $20 per family, per year. Becoming a member is easy and can now be done online!
If you have previously held a community association membership, you already have an account on our new system! Please use the forgot password tool to obtain your password.
If you have not previously held a community association membership, use the signup form to create your account.
Aren’t I Automatically a Member When I Pay My Yearly RA Fees?
Unlike Cranston Residents’ Association fees, which are mandatory as part of your land title, being a member of the Cranston Community Association is optional. For more information why you should join and support your Cranston Community Association, read here. There are also some “perks” to being a member – partners in our community offer discounts to our members, found here!