The Cranston Community Association held its annual general meeting on Tuesday 11 April 2017, during which several new members were elected to the Board of Directors. If you are interested in any vacant position, or would like to find out more about joining as a General Director, reach out to us or attend one of our upcoming meetings.
Current Board members who were not up for elections and retain their position for another year include:
- President – Michelle MacKenzie (2018)
- Treasurer – Palam Vinai (2018)
We are pleased to announce the following new appointments:
- Vice President – Jason Gordon (2019)
- Secretary – Mark Labrecque (2019)
Several of the 11 Director positions were reappointed or elected by acclamation:
- General Director – Tamara Duffy (1 year term)
- General Director – Joe Katongole (1 year term)
- General Director – Margaret Moore (1 year term)
- General Director – Melinda Triebwasser (1 year term)
The CCA Bylaws require that 2 independent members of the CCA volunteer to act as independent auditors. For 2017-18, these individuals include Ryan Phillips and Rebecca Morely.